Sunday, September 20, 2015

Witching Decor Class

Saturday was a fun day with a group of five girls assembling their Witching Decor Kits.


The table looks pretty good here at the beginning, but once the inking began, it was an inky mess!  I should have taken pictures of some of the inky fingers!






Did I mention it was a bit messy??  Take a look at Linda's pants!  This was from working with the burlap strip.  Thank goodness for lint rollers.






If you'd like to make this adorable Witches Hat, SHOP NOW on my website.  You will need the kit and THIS STAMP SET.   You will love it!



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors