Monday, October 19, 2015

Dotty Angle's Birthday

First of all... Remember - today is the first day of 15% off all stamps from Stampin' Up!  At the time of me typing this I don't have the details yet, but be sure to check my website for full details!


The Holidays can start to take over our card making plans, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a birthday card to show today.

This is a fast and easy card to make and can have such a fun result with a little practice.  


Recipe:  
Base is Tangelo Twist 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer 1 - Night of Navy - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Layer 2 - Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Stamps:  Dotty Angles and Happy Birthday Everyone (a hostess set)
Tools:  Stamp-a-ma-jig
Ink:  Tangelo Twist and Night of Navy (even though it looks like black)


Inside - simple stamp also from Happy Birthday Everyone "to you".


I hope you have  your wish list ready for this weeks big sale!  I know I do!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors