Thursday, October 15, 2015

My Little Thank You's

I always enjoy making my little thank you cards after a workshop.  Here are the ones for this month.

With all the fall colors and Christmas colors out and about, I thought it would be nice to do something bright and colorful so I decided to use Bermuda Bay.


The cards are 6" x 3" and scored at 3" for a nice little size, just big enough to write a little thank you note inside, with Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker, of course!


Stamps used are Gorgeous Grunge - for the little speckled look and Another Thank You in Photopolymer.


The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from the Brights Color Collection 12" x 12" pack (138434)

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors