Thursday, October 29, 2015

R2D2 Birthday Celebration

I love special order cards, especially when I can come up with something that works and makes me smile!  I know the little guy getting this will get a kick out of it too!


The body is 2 1/2" tall and 1 7/8" wide.
The head is from the 1 3/4" Circle Punch in Whisper White and Basic Gray.  I trimmed the Gray just a tad so it would fit "inside" the Whisper White circle.
The arms are 2 1/2" x 5/8" and rounded across the top.
The "feet" I just free-handed to match the width of the legs and then trimmed them at an angle to make a bit of a triangle look.
The blue is Pacific Point using the Word Window Punch and 1/2" circle punch.  The black circle on the face is also from the 1/2" circle punch.




Thank you for looking in today.  Can you believe it's Thursday already?  Halloween will be here this weekend and we've not bought our candy yet.  Yikes!  Better get to Costco soon!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors