Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saturday's Workshop

Just a quick post today of Saturday's workshop with the girls!  My favorite days are spent stamping with my friends and customers.

Tina had her house all decked out for halloween and we enjoyed a great time together making the adorable pumpkin I posted earlier.  If you missed it, you can see it HERE
.

We also made two Christmas cards, that I will post a couple that I managed to get pictures of tomorrow.  



In the meantime, you can see my versions HERE and HERE.



Thank you Tina for a Fabulous Party and for even bringing in two new stampers to the group!  Welcome to Amanda and Morgan!


This was our mascot for the day, Riley.  Isn't that just the cutest little face you've seen in a long time!  He was adorable!


Thank you for looking in today. Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors