Wednesday, October 21, 2015

To You & Yours Shaker Card Project Kit

I wanted to share this great video with you on the Shaker Cards Project Kit.  Before we get started though, I see a giant typo on the video... typo's make me crazy, but since it's not mine, I can't fix it!  

So, on with the "Sharker" Cards!  LOL

When I saw these at Convention this summer I fell in love with them.  Sadly, I haven't had time to make them yet, but I still wanted to share them with you.  I think you'll love them too!


Thank you for watching!  To purchase yours, click HERE!  Don't forget to pick up some stamps while they're on sale this week only!  The money you save can be spent on this great kit!  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors