Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wedding Day is Here

The Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper is just so beautiful.  It's too bad we don't have a better picture of it online or in the catalog.

The paper has just three colors:  Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand and Basic Black.  This makes it perfect for coloring with a sponge dauber to go with any color scheme you want.  I previously made another wedding card HERE using this paper.


Today's card is for Chris and Brittney's wedding that will be happening tonight at 6 p.m.  It should be just in time for a beautiful sunset.

Brittney's colors are Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate, so of course her card has to have those colors in the mix.  This was just so simple to do with Sponge Daubers.  They perfectly color the flowers and leaves.


I popped up the layers with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Don't forget the inside!  I used For the New Two inside and out for the stamp set.



Don't forget to make a pretty envelope to go with it.  This way you can show off the beautiful paper inside and out.


Take a minute and say a prayer for a beautiful day for the Bride and Groom.

Thanks for looking in today.

~ Donna

To purchase any of the products I used, simply click any of the links below:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors