Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Linda

Are you planning to brave Black Friday shopping?  This girl most certainly is not.  BUT... how about some Online Extravaganza Shopping instead?  That is my favorite kind of shopping, in my jammies, slippers and a nice cup of coffee.


Don't miss out on the fabulous deals Stampin' Up! is offering during this annual sale!


Here's another birthday card using Watercolor Words.  I think this cam  out looking really good and the recipient liked it, so that's all that matters!

The Designer Series Paper used was English Garden.  I love the polka dots, don't you?  





Thank you for looking in today - stay safe out there if you brave the crazy shoppers out there this weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors