Monday, November 30, 2015

Last Day for Online Extravaganza & Updated Reason for the Season

Don't forget, today is the last day of the Online Extravaganza!  If you want to save money on some of your favorite products, don't miss out!



You've seen this card before, but I finished the inside and wanted to show you what I added.  To see the original post, click HERE

On the outside, I added some tiny rhinestones onto the yellow flower centers.



Inside I added 5 1/4" x 4" on the right hand panel and stamped "Merry Christmas" from Versatile Christmas.


On the left had panel, I added the following bit of information that I had heard years ago.  For some reason the thought of it came back to me and I went searching and found it.

Feel free to use it.  I think it's beautiful!


Thank you for looking in today!

Happy Monday ~  Donna

If you are a subscriber to my blog, most likely you receive my blog posts in your email.  If so, you may not be seeing everything that is available.  Especially the supply list that should appear below.


To see the full blog post, simply click on the Title at the top of the email and you should be sent to the blogspot page.  Then you should be able to see any videos posted as well as the supply list I often place at the bottom.  Give it a try!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors