Wednesday, November 4, 2015

'Tis the Season

We're finally getting some cooler weather here in Phoenix!  It is so much easier to have thoughts of Christmas when our temperatures start to drop.  Northern Arizona even had some snow over night and more expected today and as I type this there is rain falling outside.  I just LOVE the rain!

So, 'Tis the Season for this cute little reindeer and he's ready to offer up your favorite gift card.  Isn't he just adorable?  


When you open the card, the inside pulls up with a little folded pocket perfect for a gift card to slide inside.  This card was so easy to make and so much fun.  Thank you to Lorri Heiling for sharing it at her Holiday Extravaganza!  I love it!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors