Monday, February 22, 2016

February Paper Pumpkin

This has to be my favorite Paper Pumpkin so far!  I hope there are extra refills available because I really want some more!

Did you  know, if you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you can purchase refills when they are available from past kits?  The really good ones disappear fast, but it is so nice to be able to get them.  This will be one of my refills - I hope!





They all came with these beautiful envelopes.  Aren't they beautiful?


Sign up with me as your Demonstrator for Paper Pumpkin and I'll send you a free gift.  Shop Here.

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! It just might be the easiest way for your customers to earn FREE* Sale-A-Bration items. 

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55   
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40 
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! 

4 comments:

  1. My kit was waylayed due to technical error but they shipped it out today. I saw the video and not sure what I think yet. I think this is one you need to see in person, but maybe not. I love to look alternative projects so I will be on the look out for them. I think I will be making the one with all the flowers but who knows. I am wondering how a watercolor wash of swooshes of colors would look with the open petal pieces. If you make something else, I hope you share. Well, off to my card making club. Yep, ordering the 3 corner punch I bet!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, I think it is one of my favorites so far! Check out the facebook page for Paper Pumpkin. You don't have to be a subscriber to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/

    Lots of great ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. I regret letting my subscription lapse :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... I regret it too, because I know they are so nice for you to take to your crop days. If you think about joining again, do it before Sale-a-bration ends and get the 3-month subscription for $55 and you earn a sale-a-bration item too. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors