Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Simple Storage / Weekly Deals

It is Tuesday again and that means new Weekly Deals!  Don't miss seeing them HERE!

This past weekend I added a couple of new storage items to my craft area.  I wasn't even looking for the tray when I came across it.  It is actually a Cosmetic Bin but the spaces are perfect for just a little bit of storage right at my fingertips.


You can see it perfectly holds my new sugar shakers that are holding some Baker's Twine, my Wink of Stella Pens, some pre-cut watercolor paper, Stampin' Dimensionals and Bling.

Best Part... MADE IN THE USA!   ^^


Here is what I was actually looking for, sort of.  I wanted to find some of those little shakers like you see at a pizza restaurant with the cheese in them.  However, I found these at Walmart for 98 cents!  Better than the dollar store, right!  ha ha!

You can see they hold both of the spools of Baker's Twine from the Occasions catalog and three of the Thick Baker's Twine from the Annual Catalog.


Here's a better view of each one.  Click on any picture to open them in another tab for easier viewing.



Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!   ~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. When you grab one of the thick twines or bakers twine, do the other unravel as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stamp 'n Sass, thank you for your question. I haven't had an issue yet, but I really just put this into my storage this past weekend. So far so good though. I did a couple of test tries and didn't have any problems. Fingers crossed it continues to work.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors