Sunday, May 1, 2016

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

One more graduation card for the same student, except this time the card will be from me.  I was looking at my punches and thought the Confetti Stars Border would be perfect.


This card was so fast and simple.

Base - Basic Black -  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" (to go behind the punched out stars)
Real Red  1/4" Cotton Ribbon (retiring)- 7"

Stamps:  Bravo (retiring)
Ink:  Memento Black

Graduation Cap:  Confetti Stars Punch, 1" square punch, tassel from Balloon Framelits and Silver Foil Sheets, White Perfect Accents.




This really looks much better in person.  You'll just have to trust me on this!  



Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!    ~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that confetti stars punched piece - that really makes it fun! I like the little cap with it's tassel. The white accent dot is perfect on there. This could be made in any of the school colors. This is a fun card and you could always make a little pocket inside to hold a gift card if needed. I would not have thought to use the tassel from the balloon framelit set. Great card and I think it looks really great as well as fun. Definitely would get a smile in my way of thinking. it is just plain fun!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this could absolutely be used with any school colors - as long as we have them in SU Color... :) Seriously though, I think it is a fun card. It would also make a great Patriotic Card - which is actually what I was thinking at first. Just change the Basic Black for Night of Navy.

      Thank you Chris for taking the time to comment.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors