Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sew, Have You Seen This

Can you believe I've had this for a while and I haven't used it yet?  With this being a current Hostess Set, it will only be around until the end of  May, so if you're thinking about getting this as a free item, better think FAST!



There are so many cute things in this set and I just knew I had to have it.  Now I know I'll be using it a lot the next week or two!  Cute!


Recipe:
Melon Mambo 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Neutrals Designer Series Papers 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White 5" x 3 1/2" (although that was supposed to be 4 3/4" but I didn't notice until I'd wrapped the thread!)


Thank you for looking in today.  Check out this set and see how many things you can make with it!  Then contact me to find out how you can earn your very own!   ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Sew much fun! Love the little spools with the baker's twine. I liked this set but it is not going to happen. I got a kick out of the thanks a punch stamp or whatever it says. Great layers. This just screams fun!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the "thanks a punch" also. I plan to make my thank you notes for this month's thank you notes from that. I think it will be adorable!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors