Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Aunty Rosie's Birthday

Ok, so she's not really my Aunty Rosie, but her name is Rose and she's celebrating her 94th birthday this week and I would love for her to be my Aunt!  So of course, there's no better card for a Rose than a beautiful Rose!


Recipe:
Base - Rose Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Cherry on Top DSP (retired) 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamp Set:  Cottage Greetings
Rose - Rose Red
Leaves - Old Olive


Inside:  Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4"


Thank you for looking in today!  To purchase any of the items used (except for the retired Cherry on Top), click any item below to go to my store.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. One of my best friends is named Rose. It is really Rosemary but I call her Rose. She would love this card. I have been resistant to get that stamp set and thinlits but I might have to cave in. There are just too many wonderful cards out there made with it. But, then again.... we will see. The more I see of that sentiment on the inside the more I want that stamp set too. Boy, do I have a case of the "wants" or what and these are from last year's catalog! Great birthday card for a special lady!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mother's middle name was Rose. Always one of my favorites. If I'd had a girl, there would be a Rose in her name somewhere.

    I really like these thinlits. The trick with sticking them down is to put a thin line or dots of the Tombo Multipurpose glue and then let it set for a few minutes. Then when you turn it over to put the rose in place, there's no ooze of glue coming out and making shiny spots on the cardstock. Try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors