Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Anniversary American Style

When you really LOVE the Fourth of July and the colors Red, White and Blue, what do you do?  

You get married of course!  A friend of mine loves the 4th of July so much she decided that was the day she wanted to be married and that's exactly what she did.

So of course, we have to have an appropriate card to go with it, so here it is!

Recipe:

Base: Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Real Red Designer Paper Stack - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Strip - 5 3/8" x 2"
Night of Navy - Swirly Scribbles
Night of Navy and Whisper White - Star Framelits (next to largest size)


Stamps:  Layering Love and Timeless Love


Thank you for looking in today.  Gotta make this fast, we have lightning nearby.  Fingers crossed for our Monsoon Season to kick in and not be a NON-Soon, like last year!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card! So great for the 4th of July plus an anniversary! That Live, Laugh, and Love is just perfect on there. Love the combination of the polka dots and the stars as well as the scribbly blue swirls. I don't think I know anybody who has an anniversary on the 4th of July. That could be a fun wedding and reception with free fireworks in the background. This would be a fun card for a birthday too. I have a friend who has a birthday the day after but I don't have the same stamps or swirly things. May have to keep this in mind for next year. I could add Celebrate and eat cake inside and stamp it with the little cake slice stamp and decorate it in R/W/B.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dotted paper. It would be nice if we had more of it in the DSP Stacks.

    With a patriotic card, you really could use anything as long as you have red, white and blue!

    There's another gal in my group who has a birthday on the 4th, so she's getting a similar card. I'll post it after she has time to receive it.

    Thank you for always commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors