Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pet Sympathy

It is always hard to say good-bye to a sweet pet.  Hopefully a simple card will make it a little better when coming from a friend.  I like receiving special requests for cards, it's just hard when it has to be a sympathy card.



This one is very simple and basic.

Recipe:
Base - Chocolate Chip - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Crumb Cake - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Basic Black - 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Crumb Cake - 3" x 3"

Chocolate Chip -
Sweetheart Punch
1/2" Circle Punch

Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Stamps:  Greatest Greetings




Thank you for looking in today!  It's Hump Day!  ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I am sure the recipient will love and cherish this card. Thank goodness I am not the recipient as I know too well how hard it is to lose a loved one either human or a pet. This is a good case when simple and basic is very good. I really like this and will be CASing it. I like the colors you chose as well as the EF and the linen thread ties it altogether! Well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. It is always hard to make these cards, so I keep them simple so they can just be what they need to be.

      The browns just seem to be the right shade for doing a dog card. If it was a cat, I'd probably go more colorful. The gal that bought the card likes it, so that was a success!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors