Saturday, June 4, 2016

Playful Botanicals

Ok, raise your hand if when you hear "Botanical Gardens" you think of the colors that were introduced with the DSP and Washi tape.  I'm raising my hand right with you!

So, let me show you how pretty these flowers are with our new In Colors.  Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach.


I'll admit, when I first saw the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack, I wasn't crazy about them, but after seeing them in person and playing with them, I do like them!


Recipe:
Base - Peekaboo Peach - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5" x 3 3/4"
Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"


Recipe:
Base - Peekaboo Peach 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5" x 3 3/4"
Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8" - then die cut with Botanical Garden Thinlit.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a fabulous weekend!  We'll be celebrating another birthday tomorrow - it's hubby's turn to turn another year older!

~ Donna

Click on any of the items below to shop my store now.



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I didn't care for the paper stack either from photos but have not seen it up close and personal. But, I like your cards here using it. I have liked a lot of card using that paper stack but just seeing someone thumb through it, I thought ick for the several. I guess they need to be paired with something like the black. I still think that pattern looks like an old Formica table that used to be at one of the bowling alley's diner! The flowers and the leaves help take away some of the boldness of the pattern too. So, I am giving you a thumbs up on the cards but still not sure about the paper stack!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you're right! I do see the old Formica top in that stack! How funny! I'll be playing with it some more and see if you like it better with time!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors