Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Foxy Bear

I spotted these adorable bears on the home page at Stampin' Up! and had to find out more about them.  As far as I can tell, they are originally from Nicole Kunzig.  I couldn't really follow since it was in German, but visually this is what I came up with.



I used the Fox Builder Punch for the head and body, using my paper snips to round the pointy ears.

The bow tie is from Balloon Framelits and the snout and feet come from the Owl Builder Punch.  However, I also used the earmuffs from Snow Friends for one of the snouts.  I'm not sure which one I like best.  They are both cute.  The nose is from the Fox Punch.

Stamp the feet from the Foxy Friends stamp set  and then punch them out with the small circle from the Owl Builder Punch.  I also popped the feet up with Dimensionals.

The eyes were all so small from the stamps, so I made small ovals with my black sharpie pen.


Recipe:

Whisper White Thick cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Island Indigo - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - Serene Scenery
Stamps:  Foxy Friends, Baby Bear
Punches:  Fox Builder, Owl Builder, Duet Banner
Thinlits: Balloon Framelits, Layering Circles


Thank you for looking in today.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Haha I made these too! I loved her card, mine wasn't as cute so I never posted it. Yours is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thanks Lorri! I want to see yours! Email it to me! :)

      Delete
  2. It is also National French Fry Day or something like that...who knew?

    Very cute! Yours looks like felt almost instead of cardstock. Maybe it is the lighter color on the snout as you called it. The bows are perfect on there! Love their little paws. So cute and the whole card is cute as well. Beary well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! They do look a little like feld don't they? I sure love them, they are so so cute!

      Seems like we have a National "something" Day for everything. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors