Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sunshine Wishes

A very quick card today, well, actually two with the same pattern.  Tuesday was a very long day and I was on my feet all day with a project at work.  Today will be the same.  Thank goodness for comfy shoes!


Recipe:

Whisper White Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight / Melon Mambo 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - Brights Stack and Pop of Pink - whatever size you need to fit behind your die cuts
Whisper White 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Sunshine Sayings Bundle with Sunshine Wishes
Layering Love




Thank you for looking in today.  It's Hump Day!  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! Both are great with such a bold pop of color and a touch of whimsy with the butterflies. So fun to bling up or not. Another great happy card-you do these well!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I loved adding the extra color panel as a mat. I was going to not add that, but really felt it needed more color.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors