Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Swirly Bird Cottage

This year's In-Colors still make me so happy.  I just love the soft and beautiful colors.  Today's main color is Peekabo Peach with a hint of Flirty Flamingo.  So pretty together!


Recipe:

Whisper White Thick cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Peekaboo Peach - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"

Use corner rounder on the right hand side top and bottom.

Stamps: Swirly Bird, Cottage Greeting
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits

Ink:  Peekabo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz




Thank you for looking in today.  I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have a moment.  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. A crew working on the sewers hit the cable again knocking most of Pella out again. I like those two colors together too. That Pear Pizazzz looks pretty jazzy with those two colors too. Pretty card. I forget to round corners and it is such a nice touch!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris!

    Oh Noooo! Not good to not have power in the summer. It's especially bad here with the heat when the power goes out. Hot Hot HOT!

    I too forget to round the corners. I need to do it more often. It's so easy to do, just have to remember!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors