Thursday, September 15, 2016

Brittney's Ghost House

Yesterday I promised you a look at the cute ideas that Brittney added to her Ghost House from last weekend's workshop.

Look at the cute little ghost coming out of the rooftop!  I love it!


She put her spiderweb inside on the window.  What a perfect place for it!


The Home Sweet Home Thinlits has a little bone for making a cute dog house.  I say it's for a dog because some of the wording  images is "yappy birthday", plus there is a doggie bowl and and arched doorway.  So, while the bone die can be for pooch, Brittney made a skeleton instead!  For the head she used the die that would go with the little gumdrops.


She also changed up the card with the mummy.  This mummy has scary eyes!  Stamped with Rich Razzleberry, gives it an extra creepy look.


The mummy is looking in on you.... but I'll still say...

Thank YOU for looking in today!  ~ Donna

Click on any of the images below to shop my store.




Product List

2 comments:

  1. The eyes on the mummy are eerie if not darn right angry looking. That was one stamp I didn't care for in the set. But, you can't please everyone. I think they need to have a word substituted in there instead of happy - maybe the word scary for Scary Halloween. The eyeballs in the jar aren't too scary at least since she used mint macaron instead of some slimey lime green color. Ick! Her house was so cute though and the spider web in the window looks like mine house with all the cobwebs etc. The little skeleton tickled me when you mentioned about the dog house and the bone. That was pretty clever thinking! I bet you all had a great time making the projects!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney is very clever in her creations! I love it when stampers think of their own unique ways to create fun projects. I think everyone did have a great time. I know I did - I love having them over to stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors