Wednesday, September 28, 2016

How About a Do-Over?

I decided to edit these cutie pies.  Their little footies just seemed like they were missing something, so I took some Chocolate Chip cardstock and punched just a little bit of the Cookie Cutter Punch to make "hooves" and then placed them on the bottoms of their legs.



Check out the difference - "no feet":


And now "with feet":

To see the original post with all the details, click HERE  


Thank you for looking in today.  Off to bed (Tuesday Night) after working a 12 hour day!


1 comment:

  1. Hooves it is! Wow, that really made the difference though the first ones were fine. Who would have thought? I guess it really is all in the details! Great job as always. I thought about you yesterday and wondered how many hours you had to work. Thank you for doing that too.

    CHris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors