Friday, September 23, 2016

Lovely as a Tree for Sympathy

Time for another sympathy card.  This one was expected, but it doesn't make it any easier.  I suppose I should have made them sooner, but there's just something wrong with making a sympathy card for someone specific, before it is needed.  


Thank goodness for Lovely as a Tree.  This set is great for so many things - I hope this set never goes away.

Recipe:

Soft Suede Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"    OR  5 3/8" x 4 1/8" (second vision)
Soft Suede 5" x 3 3/4"
Very Vanilla - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"

Trees stamped with Crumb Cake - Lovely as a Tree
Sentiments stamped with Soft Suede - Thoughts and Prayers




Happy Friday!!  Tomorrow I'm off with some of the girls to stamp at Diana Gibbs' and Rhonda Morgan Fall Fest!  Can't wait to stamp all day with friends and show you all what we made in the next few days!

Thank you for looking in today.  ~ Donna


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I think I need to make a couple of this to keep on hand. This set is a keeper for sure!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris. Sadly, they are the type of card we need to keep around. I've needed three of them, just this week and last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike's aunt died but I didn't need to make a card for that but now an old family friend of Mike's died too. He was going to buy a card to send but I think he would like me to CASE this and send it. This would make a good card to make a pack and make a holder and give as a gift to like my step MIL since she sends a lot of sympathy cards.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear of your family and friend losses. It is always so hard to deal with.

      This card is a good simple card to have around.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors