Saturday, October 8, 2016

Gift of Love Sympathy

I hope the need for Sympathy cards slows down here very soon.  There have been too many in my circle of friends or their friends who have passed in the last month.

At least this one turned out pretty, so I'm happy with it.  Plus it was very simple.


Recipe:  

Blushing Bride - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" 
Smoky Slate - 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"  (although, I missed on the top card... but made it work!)
Very Vanilla - (inside) 5 1/4" x 4"



The flowers are from Gift of Love - a Hostess set, stamped with Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz.

The sentiment is from Rose Wonder and the thinlits from Rose Garden.

Thank you for looking in today.  Today I'm having a workshop and looking forward to time with the girls!

Happy Saturday!  ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Your coloring is great and the colors are really pretty. I am sorry you have had the need for so many of these cards.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too Chris! At least this pretty card can be something beautiful for a birthday or wedding as well. Just switch up the sayings.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors