Monday, February 20, 2017

Hey Chick, Chick, Chick

I just couldn't resist making another Hey Chick card after putting my stamps away from last weekend.  Seeing the Hardwood Background stamp made me do it!



Simple card using some scraps up as well as making something fun.

Recipe:

Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Crumb Cake - 5" x 3 7/8" - inked with Soft Suede on the Hardwood Background

Whisper White scraps were used for the Chicks and the "hey chick".

Then Real Red cut 1/4 inch bigger on each end than the Whisper White Scraps.

I carefully colored the Real Red with with our Real Red Stampin' Write Marker and Pumpkin Pie for the beak and feet.




Simple and fun!  I just love these chickies, can you tell? 

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh. I sort of resembled Phyllis Saturday! I went and had a much needed hair cut and color. The gray was just getting to me and I wanted my auburn hair back. Well, it turned out a bit redder and the way she cut it my curls were a flying around and out from the the cutting. So, your card was fun and I really liked the hardwood stamp.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hardwood stamp. It can be used for so many things!

      I bet it felt good to get your hair cut. I had mine done in January and it feels fabulous. Short and curly!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors