Friday, February 17, 2017

Yes, It's Retired!

Ok, so this is retired, but it was a stamp I just couldn't let go of and now I'm glad I didn't!

At the office I've been working with the Farmer Brothers Coffee Rep to see if we can get coffee service at the office.  We have several that drink coffee all day long.  He's been so nice giving us things to try (yes, I know it's to hook us on the good stuff they have) and he even found a fabulous tea that I've been looking for.  I just wanted to give him a fun card to say "thank you" and what better way than this one?


I bet some of you still have this stamp in your stash of favorites too.  I know this is a keeper for me.

Recipe:

Chocolate Chip - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Neutrals Designer Series Paper - Chocolate Chip - 5 1/4" x 4"
So Saffron - 3 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Crumb Cake - 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Stamps: Perfect Blend / Endless Thanks

I stamped the cup on the Crumb Cake then again (just the middle) on So Saffron and the top onto Very Vanilla then fussy cut them out to layer onto the original stamp.

Since I couldn't decide which of the other two stamps that go with Perfect Blend, I decided to use both.  One inside (above) and one on the back (below).

Looks like my light source kind of washed out the back.


I hope we can go with their coffee company.  It will be nice to have an easy way to keep coffee brewing all the time, especially at election time.  Besides, they have other great beverages as well that we can purchase.  Their hot cocoa mix is fabulous!

A big thank you to Luis from Farmer Brothers Coffee... and thank you for letting me use a retired stamp today.  

Happy FRIDAY!  (and a three day weekend!)

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cool beans. That card ought to perk him up! I don't drink coffee but I have that stamp and several other coffee and tea ones. I am the tea drinker. I love how you made it a thank you card. I bet nobody has ever done that before for him. I really like the colors you chose and the sentiments are both perfect. So what was the fabulous tea you liked?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loved it! He said he was going to put it on his desk. I'm honored!

      The tea is a Watermelon Tea. I had iced tea one time at a restaurant by the house and it was Watermelon / Kiwi but all I could taste and smell was the fabulous watermelon. I haven't been able to find any like it anywhere. It was SOOO GOOD. They even gave some of the tea leaves to Mark to give me for my birthday last May but it just wasn't the same.

      So when I asked Luis about it, he brought me some to try. I'm going to brew some this weekend. Even though it is supposed to be raining cats and dogs, I don't care! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors