Friday, March 31, 2017

An Extra Gift From Me





Less than 24 hours to get your FREE Sale-a-Bration items! Don't miss out on any of the wonderfully fun items we have available. Click the SHOP NOW button above.

Even better than that, sign up as a Demonstrator or Hobby Demonstrator with my team before the end of Sale-a-Bration and I will send you an additional stamp set of your choice from any current catalog (up to $40.00). Use this address here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/donnakish/jointhefun to be sure you are on my team.

Select $125.00 worth of products of your choice, plus two free stamps of your choice for only $99.00 plus tax. Shipping is FREE. 

Once you are signed up, I'll contact you to find out which free set you would like from me and they will ship separately to you.

There is no obligation ever to sell products. Use the discounts for yourself to keep you stamping at a discount. Or have some friends over to stamp with you. It's all up to you!

We have a private facebook group and fun monthly meetings. A great way to meet new friends and enjoy your favorite hobby!

Be sure to sign up before 11:50 p.m. Salt Lake City Time to claim your extra freebies from Stampin' Up! and me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors