Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Warm Weather Calls for Lemonade

Temperatures in Phoenix made it to 90 degrees today.  I don't know if that was an official number, but it was certainly that on my car thermometer!  The perfect fix, a nice tall glass of lemonade.

This was one of the cards we made this past weekend at our weSTAMP Retreat.  Each of us made up a "shoebox swap" where we made enough kits for everyone at the Retreat to put together with our instructions (or however they wanted to assemble, in some cases).  

There were 18 ladies scheduled to be there, so 18 kits for each of us to make up.  That also means we each had 17 kits to assemble over the weekend.  SO MUCH FUN!



Recipe:  Watermelon Wonder - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" - with Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Watermelon Wonder - Layering Squares Scallop
Daffodil Delight - Layering Squares Square
Whisper White - Layering Squares Square


Stamped with Mixed Drinks glass, ice, lemonade (Daffodil Delight) lemon and straw.
Solid Bakers Twine - Whisper White - colored with Watermelon Wonder.
5/8" Mini Striped Watermelon Wonder Ribbon.

Add some shine with a Wink of Stella to the lemon and the lemonade.

Inside add some bubbles to your favorite sentiment and you're done~


Thank you for looking in today.  I'm sorry I was missing so long, but I have to say, it was worth the lack of sleep to spend some quality time with some great friends.

Who wouldn't want to spend time with this crazy group of girls?  This is me with my Stamps Well With Others.  We'd love to have you join us too.  Whether you are local (in the Phoenix area) or in another state, hobby demo or wanting to earn a few dollars - to support your hobby - check it out and give it a try. 



The best time to join Stampin' Up! whether it is for the discounts or to check out all the fun we have as a group, is NOW during Sale-a-Bration.

During Sale-a-Bration you can get the your choice of items in your starter kit, PLUS two free ADDITIONAL stamp sets of your choice - an added value of up to $104! Shipping is FREE. You'll pick out $125 of products for your starter kit and pay only $99.00 (plus tax) PLUS the two additional stamp sets.

Please contact me today or check out my website to join: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/donnakish/jointhefun


~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Really a cute card. I can't say that lemonade sounds that good right now since we in the 20s now which is up from this morning. At least we don't have the strong winds we were having. But at least it is nice and sunny just like your card! I love the glass on the square turned on the side. I used to do that a lot! Sounds like you had a great time!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? No comments on my adorable team? LOL We had the very very best time! Lorri sure knows how to put on a fabulous party and projects.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors