Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Inside the Box

My apologies for not posting this yesterday as I had planned, but time after our Team Meeting simply got away from me!  If you missed the post leading up to this one, click HERE.

When a new person joins my team, they are welcomed with a simple charm bracelet and a beginning charm.  This was started when our titles were Associate, Sr. Associate, etc. and anniversary charms from there.  (Marie, I need to make sure we have you current!)  Now, we have Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.  Everyone starts as a Bronze and then with sales and recruits it goes up from there.

Marie made SILVER! So to her charm collection she earns a Silver Star with a jewel.  I'm so proud of Marie as she's had several recruits and they are growing.


Next will be Silver Elite, we're both working towards that goal! 

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty charm, where do you find them at? Is it Brighton?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! Actually, I find them all over. I believe I found this one at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. They aren't anything fancy, just a little trinket. Brighton would be fabulous! I went there in Salt Lake City in 2015 for the last "real" Convention. I could have gone crazy in there! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is great for both of you! I love the little box you made with the silver on it and the blue is so rich looking.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors