Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Star Blast Birthday

Here is a quick and easy card that came together very nicely.  The hardest part was deciding on colors.


Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
DSP from Festive Birthday - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP from Party Animal - 4" x 2"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 1 3/4" - Punched with Candle Border Punch (retiring)
Pacific Point for Star Blast Thinlits (retiring)
Sentiments - Birthday Blast (retiring)


Don't miss out on these retiring items!  I really love the candles and hate to see them go so quickly after just being in the Occasions catalog.


Thank you for looking in today!  Remember - if you need a catalog and you don't currently have a Demonstrator, please let me know.  I'd love to have you as a customer!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. I can not believe these things are retiring already. The candles would be cute for my Jewish friends. Wahoo!

    Chris R. From Iowa. h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure would be! Especially with the blue paper!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors