Friday, May 12, 2017

Yellow Daisies for Birthday Wishes

A couple of days ago I showed you a little snippet of this beautiful paper with the yellow daisies.  If you missed it, you can see it HERE.  So, I wanted to show you a bigger piece of these daisies and this is what they look like. 

Aren't they beautiful?


Recipe:
Old Olive - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4" (daisy side)
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 3/4" (green stripe side)

Stamps:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Whisper White - Stitched Shapes Ovals 
Old Olive - Ink


I popped up the sentiment ovals with Stampin' Dimensionals and added some bling to the strip.


Whisper White inside - 5 1/4" x 4"



Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to getting that paper to play with. I really like how you added the strip of paper with the rhinestones or dots. I use the stitched framelits a lot which surprised me - I love that little touch of faux stitching. Great cards! Have a great weekend.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. You will love the paper. It is all so beautiful! The stitched framelits are a favorite of mine too. So much easier than drawing on the "stitches".

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors