Monday, June 12, 2017

Crafting Sisters

This birthday card is for one of my crafting friends.  This Crafting Forever stamp set is perfect for giving a card to another crafting friend.  BUT instead of using any of the words from that set, I chose to use some fun words from the new Five for All stamp set.


Before you say anything, yes, I'm using a retired punch (Word Window) because it was all I had handy and quick.  I could have just cut a strip of paper, but that can be difficult and crooked!  

The pot was colored with my new Chameleon Pen BR4 Burnt Umber.  These pens are really fun to use!  The tools inside the pot I colored with our Watercolor Pencils.

Recipe:
Tranquil Tide - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper - 5 1/2" x 2"
Tranquil Tide - 3 1/8" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" 


Inside I used another fun stamp from Five for All.  I added the word "wondering" with an arrow between LIKE and "Why...  so it says  ...Like wondering "Why did I walk into this room?"  Do you ever do that?  Oh I sure do and I have to retrace my steps and then remember!  ha ha ha!


Thank you for looking in today.  I'd love to hear from you in the comments.  Stop in and say hello?

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I have been having a few of these moments lately! The card is so fun. I have a friend who will love this change in words. I have awhile since her birthday isn't until the end of November. I think she would like the tranquil tide color as well. She has been taking a watercolor painting class so the brush in the cup is appropriate too. Love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My card got mailed today to her. I should have mailed it yesterday, but I didn't make it into the office and I missed the mailman at home. I hate when that happens.

      You should definitely make it for your friend. Sounds like she'll love it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors