Friday, June 16, 2017

Delightful Daisy Thank You

This card idea comes from Rochelle Blok who is a gal in one of the Demonstrator Planning groups I'm in.  I changed up a few things, but the concept of the single daisy was just too good to pass up.  

It is so simple but just shouts out "look at me!", don't you think?


Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Soft Suede - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps - Delightful Daisy
Ink - Smoky Slate (daisy)
Soft Suede (sentiment)
Old Olive (stem)

Linen Thread

So easy and so powerful.

Thank you for looking in today!  It's finally Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card - delightful daisy that is! I love the simplicity of the single flower. That linen thread was just a great addition! What a great card. Please tell Rochelle how much I like it! I will be CASEing for sure! Have a good weekend.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I think there are a lot of people going to CASE this one. It's just so.... beautiful and easy.

      The little daisy was a little tough to cut out, but I think it was worth it.

      Have a good weekend as well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors