Sunday, June 11, 2017

Happiness = Coffee and Friends

Here is the first of many creations with the New Coffee Cafe from Stampin' Up!  There are so many great ways to use this set and better yet it comes as a bundle with the thinlits that match!


What better friend than a soft fur-baby.  Someone I know would need three kittens on her card!


Recipe:  
Early Espresso - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pear Pizzazz 4 1/4" x 3 3/4"
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 4" x 3 1/2"

Ink:  Early Espresso and Memento Black
Watercolor Pencils for Kitty
Stamps:  Coffee Cafe and Pretty Kitty

Inside - Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" and Coffee Beans in Early Espresso


There's even a thinlit to cut a straw and if you have a hot drink a little top stopper - no idea what that is called, but you've seen them at Starbucks - if you frequent there, of course.


Thank you for looking in today.  To purchase any items you see here, shop my store and remember, if you have any questions, please be sure to contact me!

StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com


Have a Blessed Sunday!
~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. How cute and I like how you colored the kitty. How fun is the whipped cream and the dome shape topper as well for one of those fru-fru drinks as Mike calls them. I have never ordered them as I never know if I would like them. I have had the Moo Lattes at Dairy Queen and I liked them though it has been a long time since I have had one. This is such a fun set to play with. The little coffee beans always make me smile.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the coffee beans too! They really add something fun to the inside.

      You should try one of the fru-fru drinks. I'll bet you like them. Watch the sugars though. There are a couple that are sugar free, but the milk adds carbs/sugar back in.

      Dutch Brothers (if you have them) has a great Iced Tea that you can add sugar free Blackberry or Strawberry and I love both of them, plus they don't raise my sugar at all.

      Delete
  2. Dutch Brothers is a new one for me. What is silly is that our Arby's and I assume others do too - has a brewed black tea for the ice tea that I just love! I will make any excuse to go to that side of town to get one. They think it is so funny when I walk in the door they have the cup ready for me to fill up. I manage to drink 1/2 of it before I leave so I can refill it! At home I always have a pitcher of decaf ice tea in the refrig.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Arby's and we have one not too far away. I'll have to check their black tea out and see if it is any good. I'd assume they are all the same, but who knows.

      I had a watermelon tea one time at a BBQ place near us and I can't find it anywhere. There are similar ones, but this one was just fabulous!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors