Saturday, June 3, 2017

Quick and Easy Daisy Birthday


I just love it when our Designer Series Papers make such beautiful backgrounds for a quick and easy card.


Recipe:
Blushing Bride / Calypso Coral - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - Sentiment
Tranquil Tide - Scallop

Stamp Set - Pretty Kitty



So many color choices with this paper and a fast way to throw together a lot of cards at one time.  Leave off the sentiments until you need a specific one and then add it.

Perhaps pre-stamp several sentiments and have them ready, or give the cards and sentiments as a gift. 



Thank you for looking in today.  Now it's back to marking my retired stamps and supplies and make room for the new toys that will be here soon!

Happy Saturday!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. This paper looks amazing. I am getting paper shares and I am looking forward to seeing this up close and personal! I like the idea of having a bag of sentiments ready to go and maybe punch out some corresponding scallopy background pieces too and maybe a couple different shapes.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors