Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Life Happens

Life really does happen and as much as coffee helps, life Monday night said "sleep" so there wasn't a post made on the blog.  Sometimes sleep just feels so good!

So then, what is better after a good sleep? Coffee... of course!


Recipe:
Early Espresso - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 5 1/4" x 4" (cut two - one outside, one inside)
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper - die cut cups
Whisper White for lid, sleeves, whip, straw, heart and tag
Vellum for clear lid
Ink:  Early Espresso and Garden Green




Thank you for looking in today!  It's HUMP day!  (I sure miss that camel commercial!)

~ Donna

To purchase products for this card, simply click on any of the items to shop in my store!  Don't forget, with every $50.00 purchase (before shipping and tax) you earn a $5.00 coupon to use in August!  Purchases must be made before July 31st at 11:50 p.m.



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Yep I miss the camel commercial too! Fun card. We made 4 cards in card class last night using this suite. Fun! We didn't use the embossing paste. We used the glittery white paper for the topping though which was fun. I love the inside of your card. We didn't use the coffee beans. I can add them later when I get my set.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really is a fun set and so many options to go with it! I feel like the whipped cream could be bigger so it's easier to attach it to the cup, but it works and looks so yummy! The shimmery white paper would look great for the whipped!

      Hopefully this set will stay around longer than the last coffee set did.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors