Thursday, July 13, 2017

Special Delivery with Birthday Memories

I really struggled to put this together, there are SO MANY pieces and parts to use with this fun Designer Series Paper.  The thinlits not only match the stamps in the Birthday Delivery set, but they also match several things in the DSP.  The Fox and the Gift below are cut with the Big Shot Dies, Single Balloons, Poodle, Party Hat, the cute Little Girl, the Banner and the Cake inside as well.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Birthday Memories DSP (the red with white print) - 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Birthday Memories DSP (stripes) 5 1/2" x 3/4"

Stamps:  Birthday Delivery - you can color each of the words with your Stampin' Write Markers, BUT, since this is a Photopolymer set... brace yourself... I cut the three lines apart!  Yikes!  Yes, I did it again!  Then simply ink each one and stamp.  I recommend beginning with the "Delivery" so you have a middle point.  However, if you are going to stamp first, then die cut the oval after, it won't matter - just be sure they're all straight.  


Inside, I wanted to show off two more of the items that were die cut from the DSP.  The gift in the corner I fussy cut.

I think if I were going to use this card, I would stamp a greeting inside instead of the cake and banner.  The cake and banner would look great on the front though where the fox and gift are.


Thank you for looking in today!  One day closer to the weekend!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. It is so bright and cheery. I really like your combination of DSP too. I like the inside with the cake since the panel on the front has cake on it too. But, stamping a sentiment is great too.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I think the bright colors of this suite is what brings me back to it over and over. I'm going to need a LOT more of this paper. I had to cut up a couple of sheets for the yellow on Friday's card and the poodles were on the back and I want poodles too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors