- Crushed Curry - 2 1/2" x 2" - dry emboss with the Hexagons Embossing Folder
- Punch the 2" side with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Round the bottom corners using the Envelope Punch Board (or any corner rounder you have)
- Stamp the Bear, Bees and Beehive onto Watercolor Paper using the Archival Basic Black
- Color the Bear with your Aqua Painter using a light shade of Soft Suede. LET IT DRY
- When dry, add another layer of Soft Suede, aiming towards the right side of the bear (where there would be shadows - keep in mind from which way your "light source" is coming.
- Color the Bees with a Crushed Curry Marker
- Color the Beehive with Crushed Curry in layers like you did the Bear. The third layer should be Soft Suede.
- Add the bees to the Bear
- Add the beehive to the Honeycomb
- Add the Bear on top.
Place three Bit-O-Honey candies into the Cello Bag and tie it up with the Crushed Curry solid Baker's Twine. Remember to string it through the tag and tie it off.
Thank you for checking my blog today! Thanks to Lorri for giving us such sweet make and takes that we can share with you!