Thursday, August 3, 2017

Daisy Notes

On Wednesday, I took the day off from my day job to go out to lunch with some friends and former co-workers to celebrate a birthday.  Knowing Jean (the birthday girl) I knew she would like some of my note cards, so I whipped them up in the morning and I thought I'd share them with you today.

I made six cards.  Three of this design and three of the design below.  Being notecard size, they are easy to whip up for a quick gift.


Here's a close up:  I moved the daisy around a bit and the "hello" stamp, but basically all the same.

Recipe:
Whisper White Note Cards
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 3 1/2" x 2"
Ink - Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Stamps - Delightful Daisy and Jar of Love (for sentiments)


Recipe:
Whisper White Note Cards
Night of Navy - 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 3 1/2" x 2"
Ink - Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Stamps - Delightful Daisy and Jar of Love (for sentiments)


I tied them all together with 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon and then slid them inside one of our standard envelopes.  They fit perfectly!



Thank you for looking in.  I'd love to hear from you, would you take a moment to comment?

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love the notecards for their size- faster to make a lot of times and I don't have to be concerned with too much white space! I love your cards as the paper and the flowers shows these off! She will love them. Who knew they would all fit into the envelope - I would never had guessed that. Love the little hello peeking out too. The ribbon was the perfect choice to tie them together. Well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! She loved them! I was surprised too that they fit in the bigger envelope. It was sitting there, so I thought, well, give it a try!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors