- Flirty Flamingo - 11" x 4 1/4", scored at 4" and 9 1/4"
- Fold on the score lines.
- On the small flap, place the edge in the Envelope Punch Board at the 1" mark and punch. Flip the cardstock around and punch the other side at 1" also
- Shimmery White card stock - 3" x 2 1/2"
- Basic Black - 3 1/8" x 2 5/8"
- Stamp the pig with Archival Basic Black Ink
- Using Aqua Painter, color the whole pig with Pink Pirouette Ink from the lid of your pad
- After that dries completely, go back and shade some of the pig with Flirty Flamingo
- After that dries make some Crumb Cake mud smudges.
- Cut a 9" x 1"piece of DSP and wrap it around the bottom of the card, adhering to the back of the card.
- Wrap Whisper White ribbon around the card and DSP.
- Inside the card - Whisper White 6 1/2" x 3 3/4", scored at 5" and 1/2"
- Fold into a Z and adhere to the card as shown below.
I really like this sweet little card. What do you think of it? Thank you Lorri for another adorable project!
Thank you for looking in today! Happy Thursday!