Monday, August 28, 2017

Muddy Piggies

So I'm working on a display board and I really wanted my previous Happy as a Pig in Mud to be on the display, but I can't find it anywhere!  It's probably on my desk at the office!  SO, I made a new one with just a couple of changes. 



I made the piggies a little mud pen this time and I chose the sentiment "You make me smile."  I think that works because whenever two friends are gathered together, even if it is a little messy and muddy, they still make each other smile!


My Recipe:
Pink Pirouette - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Early Espresso - 5" x 3 3/4"
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Wood Textures Designer Series Stack

Stamps:
This Little Piggy and Colorful Seasons



Thank you for looking in today.  Here comes another Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute playing in their pen of mud. Love the sentiment with it.

    I heard from the main doctor I worked for in Houston and she said they were ok for now but if they get a lot more rain they might have water in the house. Their street is semi under water she said but trying to flow down the street away from them. On the news today they showed an area 2-3 miles from where we lived but the bayou was between where they were. What a mess. Hugs, prayers and well wishes to all involved in the ordeal.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I just love these piggies. Even more when they are muddy!

      I just can't believe the devastation in Texas. I panic when we get just a little bit under the door I can't imagine what these people are going through.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors