Wednesday, August 30, 2017

One More Embossing Card

For our team meeting on Monday night, my upline had asked me to do a 3-minute demo on using the Embossing Paste.  Now you know why I've been posting so many of these lately!  
This is the last one I did for my display board.


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4" (the white ones"
Whisper White for Daisy and Leaves
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon

Ink:
Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Stamps Daisy Delight Bundle (includes the Daisy Punch)


Thank you for looking in today.  It's Hump Day!

Remember to keep Texas in your prayers.  One of our team members lives in the flooded area and her house was flooded.  So much devastation!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I like this esp at the bottom where you can see the wood texture paper - it looks just like paint peeling from the brick wall! Well done. You are getting to be the "boss of the embossing paste!"

    We have not heard any more from the one friend about his house. They have lots of relatives in the area and I bet they are staying with them unless they were flooded out too. Others have had minimal damage but I am sure there a lot we have not heard from or about that were in harm's way. Continued prayers....

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris... still praying for the people in Texas. I've been watching a local news station online click2houston.com and they have the more home style aspect of what's happening. They are flying a helicopter over Dickinson as I type this.

      So sad.

      I'm really enjoying the embossing paste. It is a lot of fun and makes some great looks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors