Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Quilted Christmas Suite - sneak peek!

Tuesday was a crazy day at the office, especially after taking Monday off for the Eclipse and then a lot of confusion in downtown Phoenix with President Trump coming to town.  We had something happen that has never happened before in the 27 years I've been in my office, I was amazed! 

Employees were sent home early to avoid the hoopla of the anticipated protesters.  The downtown County Courthouses all closed down at 2 p.m., the Administration building closed at 3 p.m. and I heard the State offices which are a couple of miles from downtown even closed and sent staff home at 1:30 p.m.

So, that being said, I got home early and hubby and I went to a nice early dinner and when I got home, I sat and then, I slept!  Guess my body was tired after the stress of figuring out what was going on.

So, today, you get a Stampin' Up! video from YouTube.  I think you will love it.  A sneak peek at a Suite that will be coming in the Holiday Catalog.  If you are reading this in an email, you will need to either go directly to my blog for today's post or you can click HERE to see the video on YouTube. 


Have you received your Holiday Catalog yet?  If not and you want one, contact me and I'll be happy to send one to you.  If you already a Demonstrator, please contact them.  I don't want to "steal" anyone from another Demo.

Thank you for looking in today.  I should have something to show tomorrow.  Can't have another day like Tuesday!  ha ha!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I hoped you had no trouble getting home with all the commotion. It sure can make for some trying times. Sounds like you needed the rest. Well, today is an all new day!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was crazy! Glad that's over. We're trying to figure out how to get out early again... LOL

      Thankfully even though there was a little squabble between protestors and police, it wasn't anything unmanageable. Our police dept was ready. Protestors threw bottles and rocks and police and the police threw back tear gas. Seems fair. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors