Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Round Two of Pumpkin Spice

I decided the cup was too plain so decided to re-work it a bit.  Let me know what you think!


Recipe:
Tangerine Tango - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Cajun Craze - 5 1/4" x 4"
Painted Autumn DSP - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Cajun Craze - 4 1/8" x 2 7/8"
Very Vanilla - 4" x 2 3/4"
Petal Burst - Embossing Folder
Tangerine Tango - Cup
Crumb Cake - Sleeve and Lid

Stamps Merry Cafe and Coffee Cafe


Here is a closer picture of the cup and some rhinestone steam.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Wednesday Hump Day!  Wooo Hooo!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I love the white ghost pumpkins on this paper! One of the weather forecasters was going on about pumpkin lattes last week when we had cooler and drier weather. This week the humidity is back and pretty hot and steamy except today we have some wind. I really like that petal EF - adds just the right amount of texture. Wouldn't this be a fun card to make for a fall birthday? Love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure would make a fun Fall Birthday Card. Really, the options are endless with the Coffee Café and now the Merry Café!

      We've dried out here a bit at least until the weekend, then we may get our Monsoon weather back. I just hope it is nice and clear on Monday for the Eclipse! We have our Safety Glasses and everything, plus I'm taking the day off. It should be fun!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors