Saturday, August 19, 2017

Spoiler Alert - August Paper Pumpkin

I can't believe my kit came so quickly this month!  Wooo Hooo!  It was a total surprise to find it in my mailbox.  The funny thing is, well, I guess not funny, but certainly coincidental, is that earlier today Mary and I were talking at work about needing a kit to have at the office that would allow us to make a Sympathy Card.  Sadly those are needed just so unexpectedly.  So now, here we go!  If nothing else, that stamp will be going to my work kit.


These were very quick and easy to put together.  I've only done three so far, but the rest will come together quickly. 


The "Thanks" and the "Congrats" were pre-printed so those will be limited, but the "Sympathy" is a stamp and can be used over and over.


Here's the best part - it came with a great little card box with a clear lid and a beautiful ribbon to tie it all up.  Even some pretty tags to add to the package.


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a wonderful weekend!


~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I received my kit yesterday. I needed an easy sympathy card for an older lady at the church we used to go to. This fit the bill perfectly as her sister's favorite color was orange with her favorite food was orange sherbet. I think she will remember us, at least by our address, they both were school teachers and knew the original owners of our house family.

    At first I wasn't sure what to think but once I saw the box for the cards and looked at the actual card base. I really liked the kit. Those envelopes were really cute too. I may just use a plain white envelope for the sympathy card and keep the envelope for something fun.

    The cute little box with 4 thank you cards will go in the mail with a little present in the PP box turned wrong side out. A friend's niece is going through some treatment away from home in Salt Lake City and I thought I would surprise her with a little gift.

    I am wondering if the refill kit will have the little box with it. I may have to get the refill as I really like the card bases and envelopes too. The stamps are fun too and I will be using them. I like how you put the flower on the other side too on part of the cards. I think this stamp set definitely should go in your work box too. I think the little tags are cute too!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors