Monday, September 11, 2017

More Pumpkin Spice

This weekend I discovered another Pumpkin Spice Latte and decided she just had to have a card to celebrate the Pumpkin Spice Season.


I added some Wink of Stella to the white pumpkins on the background Designer Series Paper.


Recipe:
Pumpkin Pie - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4" (pumpkins)
Basic Black - 3 3/8" x 1 3/8"
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Very Vanilla - Cup
Sahara Sand - Sleeve and Lid
Pumpkin Pie - Sentiment

Petal Burst - Embossing Folder


I added a fussy cut pumpkin inside and on the back for added decoration.


Thank you for looking in today.  Let the week begin!

~ Donna


Product List

4 comments:

  1. YUM YUM YUM I'll drink to that! CHEERS! Beautiful card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lorri, I thought that would get your attention! Cheers! c\_/

      Delete
  2. Yummy! I had a pumpkin spice bagel with peanut butter for breakfast! Now, that was yummy. The added pumpkins on the inside and back and just plain fun! I like the panel of the squares behind the cup - sometimes it takes these little touches to really make the card sing. Fun card. Well, I gotta run to the post office to mail off some charity care cards and then zip over to the dog bakery with another bunch of dog and cat food for the hurricane doggies and kitties. The semi is heading south this weekend.

    Again, what a fun and great card....I wonder if there are pumpkins at the nurseries etc already?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome that you are sending things for the pups and kitties in the hurricane! Did you see the article about one of the airlines in Texas taking a plane full of dogs and cats that were already in the shelters (prior to Hurricane Harvey) on a trip to San Diego shelters. That made space for the other dogs and cats that were found locally so their "parents" could hopefully find them? I thought that was awesome.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors