Sunday, October 15, 2017

Birthday Delivery Chef

This card has been in the back of my mind for quite a long time.  I wish I could say I thought of it, but the idea came from Diana Gibbs.  She used different Designer Series Paper, but I liked the look of this one with the pretty design.

Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Designer Series Paper (DSP) - Pick a Pattern - 5" x 1 1/2" 



Stamps:  Birthday Delivery
Ink:  Real Red, Memento Black
Stampin' Write Marker - Real Red
Stampin' Blend Alcohol Marker - Ivory

Look how great the chef's hands and face look with the Ivory!  I'm looking forward to you being able to purchase these as well.  However, we don't have a release date yet for the general public, but you could get your hands on yours today (and today - October 15, 2017 - ONLY) if you join my team before the deadline of 11:59 P.M. Utah Time.  That is the last time we, as Demonstrators can order these pens until they are released to everyone.


Inside I added a little present cut with the matching dies.



This is a great set with so many sweet details.  They take me back to my childhood and I bet they will you as well.  I just love the little girl. She reminds me of myself as a child.

Thank you for looking in today - have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Sweet. I love the dps for the floor as it reminds me of an old tile floor. I have fussy cut out the cakes for cards but this guy. I hope I still have a complete guy left to make a card. The cake inside is the icing on the cake. Sorry, I could not resist. I love how you used the blending marker for his face and hands. Very cute card.

    Chris r. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang, I need the stamp set to do the little chef guy - I thought he was on the paper that I could cut him out. Oh well, I love this sweet card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! The Ivory Stampin' Blends is perfect! Now I want to make more people to color their skin! hahaha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors