Thursday, November 2, 2017

Cute Reindog Make N Take


This was our cute little Make 'n Take from Monday's team meeting.  Isn't it adorable!  Don't get too excited about the material used for the bag.  There wasn't enough 12 x 12 crumb cake cardstock, so we reverted back to the retired corrugated paper.  


Wouldn't these be adorable with a little dog treat inside (or a cat treat if you put the kitty on the front) to give to your Vet that they could use for gifts.  Maybe they would love them and buy them from you???  Hmmm...


Want to know where the Reindeer Antler's come from?  Better yet, do you want to guess?  Okay, I'll tell.  It's from Foxy Friends.  Isn't that cute!  I love it!


Okay, off to get some sleep so this can post at midnight.  Have a happy Friday Eve (aka Thursday).

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute. I just bought the Bella set but have not inked it up. Are you going to share the directions to make this cute bag? I love little bags and boxes and can never have enough different shapes and sizes.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share the instructions once I write them up. It is very easy to do. The only issue is you need a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock and I didn't have one to use for a sample. I'll have to work on that.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors