Thursday, November 9, 2017

Merry Chummy Wishes

Here's this sweet little reindeer again!  Not only is it adorable, but it is fun color with our Stampin' Blends.  The more I color, the more I'm enjoying them.


Recipe:
Garden Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Quilted Christmas - 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" and 5 1/2" x 1 5/8" ( or a bit more )
    I cut the 1 5/8" a little longer and then scooted it up to the 2 1/2" which I applied first, then trimmed the extra bits off.

Whisper White - Stitched Shapes (largest circle)
Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon


Stamps:  Seasonal Chums and Oh What Fun
Stampin' Blends
Duet Banner Punch


Thank you for looking in today!  Tomorrow is our Veteran's Day Holiday (from work) since Veteran's Day falls on Saturday.  So some friends and I are gathering together to get some mass quantities of Christmas Cards done before it's too late!

Be sure to Thank A Vet this weekend, but really - anytime you have the opportunity. 

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I want to still get the Seasonal Chums or whatever it is called. I have seen so many fun things done with the set especially the snowman. I like your coloring and the DSP you used. I rarely do banners and I am not sure why. I have stamps for them and thinlets but just don't take the time I guess. Fun card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I rarely do banners either and this one isn't what I wanted, but it worked. I thought I had the banner like inside the card, but bigger, but I guess I imagined it, or it was a retired one.

      I'll think of something else if I do more of these. I like the colors and the Reindeer on there. Need to do some snowmen.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors